At our annual fundraiser, Ryman Arts Worlds of Possibility at Clifton's, Ryman Arts Alumni will have the opportunity to exhibit and sell their artwork at this one-night event, May 11, 2017!
- This exhibition will show two-dimensional work only. All work must be for sale.
- Each artist may submit between 3 and 5 works for consideration.
- If sold, 50% will go to the artist and 50% will go to Ryman Arts.
- Artwork will be professionally installed and presented at Clifton's.
- If selected for exhibition, artist must deliver the artwork at own expense to Clifton's in Downtown LA on a date to be announced upon selection.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS & GUIDELINES FOR EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITY
Please read the following carefully. Applications that do not adhere to these guidelines will be automatically eliminated without explanation.
- WORKS ACCEPTED FOR CONSIDERATION - All works must be 2-dimensional and "wall ready" to be considered.
- WALL READY - We ask that works be ready to hang. Works on paper need to be matted and paintings should be stretched or framed with appropriate hanging hardware. All frames must have a wire or suitable hanging hardware on the back and in good condition.
- ARTIST APPLICATION - Please submit your contact information and other requested information via this form: http://bit.ly/2nFkyBh
- IMAGES - Please submit up to 10 digital images of work representing 3-5 works of art via this link: http://rymanarts.org/alumni-artwork-upload
- Images must be 72 dpi and 600 x 900 pixels or 900 x 900 if square. Please do not submit high-resolution images.
- Images should be shot in full and even lighting conditions taking care that details of the work can be clearly viewed.
- You are welcome to submit details of a particular piece as long as you submit no less than 3 works of art and no more than 10 images total.
Application and images are due on Friday, March 31, 2017, no later than 6 pm.
Juror selections will be announced by Thursday, April 13.
Please send application and images via the links above.
Any questions? Please contact Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 213-629-2787.